Monday, May 11, 2009

roommates....

my roommates think they are so funny. they put a link to a video of me and my good buddy pat up on my facebook page, granted it was really funny. So, me being me couldnt let them get away with that crap. i put a link to a video of them on my facebook page and their pages. I truly enjoy living with the two dudes i live with. we have a two bedroom apt. they share a room and i have my own room. we all live well together, our schedules rarely clash and we all get along great. they are great about cleaning up after me and my mess and i do okay at cleaning up after them. its great we all look out for each other. they are amazing!


http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/eMy5ASg8JOf2Rrmg this is the link to the video for those of you who want to check it out!

No comments: